Golf Course Rates
Resolution No. 19-5
2020 POMEROY CITY GOLF COURSE RATES
The Pomeroy City Council hereby establishes the golf fees for the 2021 year as follows:
*NOTE: ALL CITY GOLF COURSE YEARLY FEES MUST BE PAID BY APRIL 10TH
*NOTE: All Golfers must show Annual Pass Card or Daily Receipt if asked. NO FREE GOLF
Annual Adult $312.00
Annual Senior (62+) $286.00
Family or Couple (2 adults) Pass $550.00
*Family (Immediately family only / children under 18)
Annual Children, (grade 6 and younger) FREE *
* Must be accompanied by dues paying adult; NO unattended children allowed on Golf Course
Annual Jr-Sr High Student (gr. 7-12) $125.00
Golf Team Members FREE during Spring session ( MAR – JUN )
Golf Team Members, Half Season $75.00 Summer/Fall ( JUL – OCT )
Daily 9-Holes $10.00
Daily All-day Play Pass $20.00
Booklet of 11 passes for 9 Holes $100.00
Golf Course Cart house Fee (Land Rent fee) $55.00
Daily Cart Path Fee $5.00 per cart
Annual Path Fee (for all carts) $20.00
Path Fee (Maximum of $20.00 per Year) per Cart
WHO PAYS FOR PATH FEES AT THE GOLF COURSE:
1. Anyone bringing their carts onto the course from out-of-town.
2. Carts from Golf Course Cart Houses and the Booster Club Bleacher Houses.
3. Golfers who drive their carts from home onto the course.
4. NOTE: Golfers that walk the course do not pay a path fee.
G. Paul Miller, Mayor Shaun Martin, City Clerk/ Treasurer