REGULAR CITY OF POMEROY DECEMBER 4, 2018
MEETING CITY COUNCIL 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
The clerk will do a silent roll call and record who is and is not present.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – PROPOSED BUDGET FOR 2019
A. Sheriff’s Report
B. Robert Adams – Garbage Exemption Request
C. Leslie Schmidt – Relief from Water Overage Charges
E. Michelle Bly – Projects Update
5. REPORTS OF OFFICERS, BOARDS AND STANDING COMMITTEES
A. Mayor’s Report
1. Sixth Street Bridge:
a. Project Report
b. Pay Request #28 in the amount of $1,562.14.
2. Sunnyside Pump Station:
a. Project Report
b. Pay Request #11 in the amount of $91,696.95 payable as follows: TD&H
Engineering=$16,314.40; McClintock & Turk=$75,382.55.
3. Water/Sewer Plan Update: Pay Request #4 in the amount of $15,290.70, and
4. Bill for Football Field Water Line
5. TIB Award Letter for the Columbia Street, Main to 5th Streets Project in the
Amount of $641,630.00.
a. E-mail from Grant Morgan re: Engineering Services
6. TIB Letter: The City was Unsuccessful in its Rehabilitation & Seal Coat
7. Garfield County Commissioners: Rate Increase of 2.8% Sheriff & Court Services Contracts 2019
8. Property Tax Levy Certification Resolution:
9. Proposed Golf Rates for 2019
10. RMSA Member Standards
11. Tech Team Meeting Follow-Up Notes
12. Proposed Budget for 2019
B. Council Committee Reports
1. Harris & Cassetto: Golf Course
C. Department Head Reports
a. Monthly Cash Reports
b. Age Analysis Reports
c. Audit Report
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Minutes of regular meeting of November 6, 2018.
B. Payroll Roster dated November 29, 2018, for $34,555.07, checks #5824-#5847, and
IRS electronic funds transfer payment.
C. Claims clearing roster dated December 4, 2018, in the amount of $172,117.19,
checks #5848-5880, (including Visa charges and State Excise Tax).
7. OLD BUSINESS
A. Vacant property utility fee
8. NEW BUSINESS
9. GOOD OF THE ORDER
(No action business)